Panel mount dual USB socket with USB-A and USB-C connections, suitable for use with 12V or 24V systems. Comes with an integrated voltage display.
The USB-A port provides 2.1A at 5V (QC3.0 standard) whilst the USB-C port provides 3A at 5V (QC4.0 standard), ensuring your devices will receive a fast charge.
This socket features a protective cover to IP65 and has blue LED illumination. It fits into a standard 29mm panel hole, secured from behind with a nut. We have a range of surface mounting pods available into which this socket can be fitted
- Input voltage: 12V or 24V DC (6-30V DC)
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Output current: 2.1A (USB-A) & 3A (USB-C)
- Protection rating: IP65
- Illumination: Blue LED
- Over-voltage protection: Yes
- Over-current protection: Yes
- Panel cut-out diameter: 29mm
- Cable connection: 2 x 6.3mm male blade terminals
- Overall dims (inc. terminals): 65 (L) x 36mm (Dia.) mm
Wiring harness (x2) with 10A blade fuse included.