Note: Due to the design and power consumption of this product, typical warm-up times for a room temperature meal is about 30 minutes and up to an hour if the meal has been refrigerated. Check and turn contents regularly.
Enjoy a hot meal when camping or boating or on long drives! This 12v Portable Food Warmer is the perfect travel warmer, to keep your pies, leftovers and baked goods warmed to perfection for when you're ready to eat.
Constructed of a hard wearing plastic case and aluminium interior, the insulated body stays cool on the outside while the internal temperature reaches up to 120 degrees whilst it warms up leftovers or snacks.
Perfect for truck drivers, campers or the casual day trip this warmer will be hit the spot for servicing up delicious warm and tasty food.
Current draw at switch-on from cold is 12 Amps, once temperature has stabilized current is 8-10Amps.
- 3.0L Capacity
- Heats/Warms foods up to 120°C
- Keeps food warm for hours
- Durable plastic casing with aluminium interior
- Carry handle
- 1.9m power cord wraps for easy storage
- Plugs into standard 12v cigarette lighter
- Dimensions: External: 270(L) x 200(H) x 170(W)mm. Internal: 230(L) x 130(W) x 80(H)mm
Tips for Best Use:
- Use a water bath for even heating of cans or jars (add water prior to heating)
- Puncture cans and open jars and containers prior to heat to let steam escape
- Use oven bags, foil containers, or aluminum foil to reduce cleanup time
- Exercise caution as bottom and sides of unit get extremely hot when in use and steam may escape from unit
- Ensure that unit remains upright when in use to prevent leakage
- Unit will remain hot after unplugging; allow time to cool down before cleaning or storing
- Always unplug unit before cleaning and never immerse unit or cord in liquid
- Clean with a damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap
This stove is equipped with a 15A fuse. Check fuse panel before connecting. If stove does not operate:
- Make sure that all contacts in the socket are clean
- Ensure that the plug is securely plugged into the power source.
- Check the fuse on the power cable. If blown, replace with a new 15A fuse.
- Check the fuse panel in the vehicle to make sure that the fuse controlling the socket is intact. It might be necessary to replace it with a new 15A fuse.