The National Luna Portable Power Pack is a removable, compact battery box with built-in split-charge isolator, ideal for modern vehicles that cannot accommodate a second battery in the engine compartment. The design of the Portable Power Pack allows it to be used as a standby power pack for 12-volt appliances.
The Portable Power Pack features fused accessory plugs, a polarised high-power plug and built-in battery monitor with low-battery and over-charge warnings. The built-in plugs can be used for low-power accessories such as refrigerators, pumps, compressors, lights and other 12-volt electronic devices. The high-current input-output can be used for higher power requirements such as invertors or battery chargers. The built-in split-charge isolator is fully automatic and does not require additional hardware in the application vehicle.
- 7 meter 16mm² Red & Black cable with 50A red Anderson Plug
- Split-charge isolator built-in
- Integrated battery monitors
- Dual 2.4A USB charge ports
- NL5 Intelligent Charger port (charger available separately)
- Fused accessory outputs
- Box dimensions (L x W x H) : 500mm x 260mm x 300mm
- Maximum battery size (L x W x H) : 350mm x 180mm x 260mm
- Hardware kit included
- Battery not included