Sold in partnership with UltraRed Outdoors. To purchase and install, contact us
This Low-Profile, Aluminium cargo carrying roof rack kit is available for various models of 4x4. It contains an aluminium tray and wind deflector, as well as mounting legs for mounting the tray to the vehicle.
Dimensions (LxW in cm)
- Land Cruiser 60 Series: 2200 x 1405
- Land Cruiser 76 Series: 2400 x 1325
- Land Cruiser 80 Series: 2100 x 1325
- Land Cruiser 100 Series: 2100 x 1325
- Land Cruiser 200 Series: 2200 x 1235
- Land Cruiser Prado 95: 2100 x 1325
- Land Cruiser Prado 120: 2100 x 1235
- Land Cruiser Prado 150: 2100 x 1235
- Land Rover Defender 90 (Old): 2100 x 1405
- Land Rover Defender 110 (Old): 2800 x 1405
- Land Rover Defender 110 (New): 2200 x 1185
- Land Rover Discovery 1: 2100 x 1405
- Land Rover Discovery 2: 2100 x 1405
- Mitsubishi Pajero: 2200 x 1235
- Nissan Patrol Y60: 2200 x 1405
- Nissan Patrol Y61: 2200 x 1325
- Nissan Patrol Y62: 2200 x 1325
Approximate Installed Weight: 35kgs.
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts and you can purchase tie-down rings from our website here.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Roof Rack, add the height of the Tray (30mm) to the height of the Foot or to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Tray (30mm) to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.