This MIDI® style fuse offers a bolt-on space saving fuse for high current wiring protection and provides time delay characteristics with “Diffusion Pill Technology". The MIDI® Fuse was designed and patented by Littelfuse.
These fuses have a "window" that at a quick glance you can tell if the fuse is blown or not.
- Voltage Rating: 32 VDC
- Interrupting Rating: 2000A @ 32 VDC
- Recommended Environmental Temperature: -40˚C to + 125˚C
- Terminals Material: Tin plated Copper
- Black Housing Material: PA66-GF25 (U.L. 94 Flammability rating – V0)
- Clear Housing Material: PA6/66 (U.L. 94 Flammability rating – HB)
- Mounting Torque M5: 4.5 Nm +/- 1Nm
- Mounting Torque M6: 6.0 Nm +/- 1Nm
- Refers to: ISO 8820-5:2015
- Complies with: Standard UL 248-1 as a Special Purpose Fuses in UL file E71611 (40-100A) and Directive 2011/65/EU
Note: Sold per piece. Fuse holders not included