The ATO® Fuse was designed and patented by Littelfuse in 1976 and set the standard for automotive circuit protection. It features industry standard color coding to indicate amperage rating.
Developed for the automotive industry, the ATO® fuse has become the original equipment circuit protection standard for foreign and domestic automobiles and trucks. Readily identifiable and easily replaced, this fuse can be specified for a variety of low voltage electronic applications.
- Voltage Rating: 32 VDC
- Interrupting Rating: 1000A @ 32 VDC
- Recommended Environmental Temperature: -40˚C to +125˚C
- Terminals Material: Tin plated zinc alloy
- Housing Material: PA66 PA66 (U.L. 94 Flammability rating – V2)
- Net Weight Per Fuse: 1.4±5% gr 1
- Complies with: SAE J1284,ISO 8820-3
- UL Listed: File AU1410
- CSA Certified: File No. 29862
Note: Sold per piece