These Lion Firelighters light easily first time, every time and burn longer, using fewer cubes meaning better value. Formulated to light even the most difficult fuels for indoor and outdoor fires. There really is no other firelighter like Lion.
Indoor / Outdoor Fires
1. Place 1 or 2 Lion firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
2. Using limited draught, light the Lion firelighter at one corner (We recommend long safety matches).
3 When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
1. Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Lion firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
2. Light the firelighters at one corner (We recommend long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish flames.
3. Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20 mins) before cooking.
Highly flammable. Contains kerosene. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Do not breathe vapour. Warning - Do not use firelighters on a warm grate. Do not light firelighters in your hand.