A Heavy Duty Tarpaulin is essential for any outdoor setup, which is why you should keep an Ultrarig Heavy Duty Poly Tarp from OZtrail handy in your kit.
These tarpaulins are made from strong silver coated 1000 denier HDPE with triple-layer LDPE lamination on the top and bottom, and come in a range of sizes for different applications. They feature OZtrail’s UVtex technology which stabilizes the material to block out UV rays and maximize insulation and strength. The perimeter is welded with 5mm rope reinforced edges for support, and multi-layer mega patch attachment points with HD webbing and marine-grade stainless-steel D-rings for securing it down.
The strong and multipurpose Ultrarig Heavy Duty Poly Tarp from OZtrail can be used at home, out camping or in your vehicle when you get yourself into a jam.
- Ideal tarpaulin for camping, at home or emergency use
- Range of sizes available for all applications
- Silver coated 1000 denier HDPE
- UVtex stabilization blocks out UV rays, maximize insulation & strength
- Welded perimeter 5mm rope reinforced edges
- Mega patch attachment points with HD webbing
- Marine-grade stainless steel D-rings
- D rings located approximately every 0.9 meters