This versatile Fuse Block provides fused distribution of your positive terminals, as well as distribution for the negative wires.
The Fuse Block accepts standard ATC/ATO fuses. 6 or 12 circuit design. 100 Amp max per block, 30 Amp max per circuit.
- Our most compact fuse block
- LED light to identify blown fuse
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals
- Accepts ATC and ATO fast acting blade fuses
- Voltage Maximum Operating 32V DC
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per circuit) 30 Amps
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per block) 100 Amps
- Polycarbonate base and cover material for rugged lightweight construction.
- Measures only: 12cm x 6cm x 4cm (6-position), 14cm x 9cm x 4cm (12-position)