Aqua Salveo™ water disinfectant is a metal salts solution that disinfects water within 30 - 60 minutes and the water remains disinfected for extended periods. The water will remain disinfected for 24 months and contains no chlorine and is odorless and tasteless.
Aqua Salveo is SABS approved and SABS tests show that 3 drops per liter makes even the most infected water safe to drink within 30 – 60 minutes. After water is treated with Aqua Salveo, it will remain safe for 24 months in storage.
It is a concentrated liquid that needs to be diluted by adding 3 drops (0.09ml) to every liter of water. It improves both the taste and quality of treated water.
Aqua Salveo treated water does not require refrigeration, can be stored at room temperature and treated water is harmless to the environment.
The product active ingredients include copper, zinc and silver ions. Although Aqua Salveo does not make any medical claims, these minerals have additional health benefits that may help to treat several types of skin related diseases.
- Disinfesting of drinking of water during disaster recovery, floods and emergency situations.
- Home based care workers in situations where there is little or no water.
- Food industry to increase shelf life after rinsing in final rinse water.
- Agricultural industry (e.g. Water for animals).
- Treatment of water that needs to be stored.
- Disinfecting and Sanitizing water fountains.
- Horticultural industry (e.g. Hydroponics).
- Domestic drinking water for point of use.
- Industrial food industry.
This water disinfectant has a shelf live of 5 years.
- Complies with World Wide Standards for Water Sanitation.
- Complies with both SABS and WHO specifications.
- Active ingredients are within world limits for safe and continuous use.
- Tested in SABS and SANAS World Wide accredited Laboratories.
- SABS Mark 1827 – Certified for use in food industry.
- Approved for use by SANDF
- Approved for use by South African Air Force.
- Approved for use by South African Navy.